Walrath specializes in a variety of quality landscape and construction materials. Our products are available for pick up or delivery in several convenient locations. From start to finish we get the job done.
Combine the benefits of weed suppression, erosion control and water reduction for plant health with the aesthetic of your choice.
- Fine Bark/Medium Bark: Hemlock & Fir mix of locally produced bark – choose your aesthetic (grade). Bark is a good option for keeping moisture in the soil and can reduce plant water use by up to 50% it can also prevent erosion and compaction during the rainy season.
- Dark Fine Bark (aged): Hemlock & Fir mix that has been aged to a dark color. Dark fine bark provides the same benefits as bark mulch with the additional benefit of the dark color that provides a nice contrast in the garden.
- Nugget Bark: Hemlock & Fir mix is available in small and large sizes. Nugget bark provides the same benefits as bark mulch with a different aesthetic. Nugget tends to have few fines and will retain a new look longer.
- Peninsula Forest Mulch: Medium grind mulch consists of clean, naturally occurring wood. Primarily woody landscape material and aged stump wood. This is a nice alternative for a less formal look in the landscape as well as provides benefits to the soil as the microbial activity breaks down the mulch.
- Cedar Playground Chips: Cedar is a standard for play areas. Non-splintering and will maintain integrity for a long period of time.